Since Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, I thought sharing this lovely Valentine’s Day inspiration with you would help inspire you to create a romantic breakfast or dinner for your sweetheart. If you follow us on Pinterest you might have seen our latest Valentine’s Day inspiration board. It is filled with so many cute Vday party related ideas, desserts and decor items. With that in mind, I decided to put together a small collage of 7 of my favorite Pretty Pinterest Finds. I chose these 7 not only because they are adorable, red or pink but because they have been handcrafted by some very creative people and can also be easily re-created by you.
1. XO Wreath. I love door wreaths. I think this one is a unique one! via TwoInspireYou
2. Heart Shaped Pancakes. A breakfast made out of hearts. How cute is that? via Your Commissary Insider
3. Valentine’s Day Calzone. I think this makes an easy and delicious Valentine’s Day dinner. via BeDifferentActNormal
4. Be My Valentine Banner. I Love banners especially when they are done with hand painted letters like this one! via Inspirational Banners
5. Crayon Hearts. Yeap, you read it right. These delicate-looking hearts are made out of crayon wax. via MarthaStewart.com
6. French Kiss. This drink looks too yummy! via Marieclaire.com
7. Love Candles. These Pretty in Pink Sleeves for candle votives are handcrafted to spell out some sweet words. via Bhg.com
Click here to see more of our favorite Valentine’s Day Inspired items on our Pinterest board.
Hope you all enjoyed this post and have an Awesome VDAY!